The new model has a five section telescopic boom and offers up to 15.5 metres of outreach with 80kg in the platform, while the maximum platform capacity of 250kg is available at up to 11 metres, with a progressive reduction in capacity out to the maximum outreach. It also features 640 degrees of slew with acceleration and deceleration ramping and 180 degrees of platform rotation. The lift has a totally redesigned chassis subframe that is said to be much lighter, while providing a larger outrigger footprint and a new superstructure weldment.
• Telescopic boom (5 elements: main boom + 4 telescopic extension)
• 640° Turret rotation
• Smooth simultaneous proportional controls with acceleration and deceleration ramps
• Engine start/stop control from the basket and the ground
• Automatic engine rpm management
• Anti-slip aluminium deck
• Aluminium basket 1400x700x1100 mm
• 90° + 90° hydraulic basket rotation
• Electronic basket levelling system
• 4 stabilisers with variable configuration
and ground pressure sensors
• Working envelope with S3 Smart Stability System EVO
* outreach and height max values and repeatability can change within ± 3% due to manufacturing variation and working condition.