Genie slab scissor lifts are ideal for maneuvering in tight spaces, with a zero inside turning radius. They are excellent for indoor and outdoor construction. They also work extremely well for maintenance and installation applications with ﬁrm, level surfaces. It features zero-emission operation, emergency stop at both platform and ground controls, and disc breaks for easy and smooth deceleration.
Genie GS-4047 13.9m
Working Height: 11.8mm
Platform Height: 9.8m
Capacity: 227 kg
Speak to one of our operators now on 0115 979 1068 to hire the Genie GS-4047 Scissor Lift 11.5m
• Driveable at full height for added productivity in high rise spaces
• Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent maneuverability in tight spaces and narrow aisles
• Compact dimensions allow the GS-4047 to easily pass through standard double doors
• A 3 ft (0.91 m) extension deck allows workers and tools to utilize the maximum amount of platform workspace
• Proportional controls for lift and drive functions
• 25% gradient to get up slopes and loading ramps
• SmartLink™ control system allows for improved troubleshooting with grouped fault codes, battery charge detection, and on-the-fly machine adjustments
• Swing-out battery box and steel trays for easy service accessa scissor lift! Call us now for prices and hire details!