The Z™-45XC boom is the redesigned ‘extra capacity’ version of the brand’s best-selling rough terrain Genie Z-45/25 J RT diesel powered articulating boom. Combining up to 100 percent more lift capacity and weighing just 440 kg (967 lb) more than the standard model, with new design features including a new 1.83 m (6 ft) dual entry platform and reinforced components to support additional weight in the platform, the company expects the Z-45XC lift to offer owners the high rental returns on invested capital (rROIC) that their business success relies on.
Genie Z45XC 16m
- Perform a wider range of heavier lift and access tasks on rough terrain using a single machine – without the support of other equipment, the new Z-45XC lift is well-suited for a wide variety of applications on unfinished construction sites with 2 persons on board and up to 100 kg of tools weight.
- Maximum working height of 15.9 m (51 ft 6 in)
- Maximum horizontal outreach of 7.55 m (24 ft 9 in),
- Up-and-over clearance of 7.3 m (23 ft 11 in),
- New extra capacity unit combines the benefits of a dual envelope design providing an unrestricted load capacity of 300 kg (660 lbs) and a restricted capacity of 454 kg (1000 lbs). When operated with the primary boom in retracted position, this machine’s maximum working height and horizontal outreach are reduced by no more than 1.7 m (5ft 6 in).
- Comes as standard with a newly designed 1.83 m (6 ft) dual entry platform featuring a side-entry swing gate, and a front sliding mid-rail to provide quick and easy entry for two operators wearing a tool belt, carrying tools and loading jobsite materials. It also includes eight lanyard attachment points giving operators the freedom of movement they need to work anywhere on the platform.
- Preliminary Machine weight 6900 kg (15,211 lb)